The Blacklist(2013-till date) review




 Raymond Reddington ๐Ÿ˜Œ one of the smartest criminals in television, he's physiologically intelligent, he is a criminal with high murder and other criminal records but is so intelligent and smart that he was able to work with the FBI. The Blacklist as the name implies is about how Raymond Reddington helps the FBI to catch very dangerous criminals on the Blacklist,  those that the FBI don't even know about. Blacklist is currently nine seasons with it's 10th season coming out next year, many people said it should have ended and I think so too, them extending it people are obviously getting tired, but that's the thing about investigative/FBI series you can make as many episodes as possible as long as you keep producing different criminal scenarios. But I think they should just end it in the Season 10 and not extend it further, I enjoyed Blacklist because I literally switched off my phone to binge watch it๐Ÿ˜…. Rotten Tomatoes ๐Ÿ… gave it a 91%, I agree.

James Spader with the Unique Voice who plays the lead actor Raymond Reddington is a prolific actor with three Emmy awards and two golden globe nominations that shows you how good of an actor he is, he really acted well, I don't know anyone else who could have played Raymond Reddington better, Megan Boone who plays Elizabeth Keen who Raymond loves with his life, she is a good actress too but she became very annoying when she was just focusing on the bad sides of red and didn't look at how he was trying for her,  I felt she was ungrateful, Diago Klattenhoff who plays Donald Ressler the tough man๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…, he is always acting tough tough, another character I liked so much, one of the comedy relief of the show Clark Middleton R.I.P who played Glen who worked at the D.M.V, I liked him so much, he was very funny, Amir Arison who plays my second favorite Character after Reddington which is Aram, I like Aram alot, he is so good and innocent and extremely intelligent and he is playful and funny , Mozhan Marnรฒ who played the beautiful Navabi, she is just so hot ๐Ÿ˜‰ and a really good agent, and Hisham Tawfiq who plays the most loyal character in the show Dembe, that guy could never betray Raymond. As the next season is coming out next year I hope that is the last season and I hope it comes out nice. A good job from Jon Bokenkamp and also NBC.

Comments

Popular Posts