House of the dragons(2022) review

 


                                                        SEASON ONE
Well as always HBO knows how to knock us off our feet , rotten tomatoes 🍅 gave it 86% I think it should be a 90% but all in all it's a really dope series no surprises there. The only thing I felt one kind about was the time jumping, it was really quick but it's an epic series, with over 25million viewers on it's first airing and people keep watching it more and more sadly the next season is coming out 2024, we know HBO has something exquisite for us.

Based on the characters I don't like Alicent and her power hungry father Otto you know Aegon can't rule well as a king and you're busy forcing shit, and Lord larys who the hell masturbates on feets abeg😅😅, everyone likes Daemon, I like Rhaenyra and her boys.

Comments

  1. The marriages in this series is crazy... Just wake up one Sunday and hear that your aunty is wedding her son😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really expected us to be able to savour all the moments but they had to wrap everything up so it would not be longer than what they have budgeted for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they didn't want to extend the 20milion dollars per episode 😅

      Delete
  3. The twist in this series is crazy 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. But seriously I'm sure it's not only me that likes Daemon 😹

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad that we have to wait two years for the next episode. This season was epic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls do Korean series; Alchemy of souls

    ReplyDelete
  7. The series was worth every bit of hype it got

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly my G😅😅, it's HBO we are talking about

      Delete
  8. Sad we have to wait a whole year for season 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly bro, but it's not so bad sha, at least if they doing it, let them do it right

      Delete
  9. definitely adding this to my watchlist

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait for season 2. 😔

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me be the contrarian here and say, my major ish with the show is that we already know who will end up ruling kings landing, takes a little of the suspense away
    And for now the politics is not as intriguing

    I binged watched the OG GOT right before HOTD dropped maybe that's why my expectations are high

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HBO always has a way of surprising us so let's see

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts