Euphoria(2019-till date) Review

 

Euphoria 🥺🥺, as always HBO no dey dissapoint at all, this series mirrors alot around Teens and youngsters as a whole, it potrays drugs, sex , addiction and finding if you fit in. Everyone who watched Euphoria can attest to the fact that it is a premier show, with the magnificent Zendeya🥺 leading the show, I won't say Euphoria is a must watch because if you hate nudity and sex scenes then it's not a show for you at alllll, the nudity is extreme by extreme I mean if we are using Oceans to calculate the nudity , Euphoria will be the pacific Ocean 😅😅 and I am not capping.  But if you don't mind it, then Euphoria is a premier show for you. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅 gave is 88% I think it deserves a 93%.

 I enjoyed all the characters with the beautiful and talented Zendeya playing Rue, she acted so so well that she won 2 emmys for the show and became the first black woman to win it in that category, I feel  Cassie is very dumb😅😅,  I like Jules,  I like Fez alot ,Nate that toxic werey the nigga be doing like he is the only one with problems nonsense 😅. As we await for another Epic Season which is Season 3 we know HBO won't dissapoint us.

Comments

  1. The depression in this series is so much I felt part of it when watching too..... especially that withdrawal episode, everything was sooo intense it took all my willpower to continue to the end🥴🥴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand G,but I'll advise you to finish it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts