Emily in Paris(2020-till date) review


 Which girl doesn't like the city of Paris😅, in this case it's Emily Cooper,  who moves to France to join Savoir a marketing agency in Paris, she finds it difficult to fit in but with her consistency she does and proves herself to the French people while she also tries to balance her emotional and love life. In my own perspective Emily in Paris wasn't bad but it was too cliché, the thing I liked about the series was the fashion and food, plenty people will like this series especially females due to the presence of romance,  Paris, it being the city of Love and all, but the issue I have with this series is that it's too cliche and predictable, I like the series oh, but that presence of it being to predictable made it mid. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it 61% and I agree.

If you're a fan of Old school you should know the legendary British singer Phil Collins, yes the person who played Emily Cooper is his daughter her name is Lily Collins, Lily Collins is a very good actress, she rocked the clothes very well in this series I have to give her that, and she was funny I like her cute stature a lot, I don't blame her for the series being Cliché, Lucas Bravo who played the fine Frenchman was also alright, I had no issues with him but the guy was a little bit confused 😅,Camille Razat who played Camille was also alright, she was mid, Ashley Park who played Mindy Chen was really good, her acting was good, and she has a beautiful voice, Lucien Laviscount who played Alfie was another character I liked, the English man😅 he didn't simp for Emily the way Gabriel did, Philippine who played Sylvie the tough boss was also alright but I felt she was too tough and the rest of the cast were mid. I hope the Season 3 which is coming out December 2022 will be much better than the first two, the series is not bad but it can be better, I hope Netflix does better in the season 3.

Comments

Popular Posts