Vikings(2013-2020) review


 🥺🥺This series had one of the best theme songs, I never skipped the theme song once , if you're the type that doesn't  mind bloody scenes and violence, Vikings is for you but if you're the type that dislikes bloody scenes then it's not a series for you at all because there are scenes of slicing of flesh, the Vikings extreme torture known as the Bald Eagle if you want to know what that is go and watch Vikings 😅😅. Vikings was a really interesting series I enjoyed it really well but for those of you that have watched it you can agree with me that after that tragic incident in season 4 happened shssssh let's not spoil it for those that haven't watched it, 😅😅 but after the incident Vikings became kinda boring until season 6 then it became interesting again. All in all I enjoyed Vikings alot. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it a 93% and I agree they started well and ended well, a little hiccup in the middle but they ended it well as I said.

All the characters were awesome they all symbolized power , Norse mythology is really really nice, everyone liked the lead character Ragner played by Travis Fimmel, I liked Lagertha,Bjorn, Floki's laughter was priceless 😅😅I could never get his laugher although Floki was annoying at a point but I liked him, no surprises there the talented Gustaf Skarsgard played his role well then the Powerful cripple Ivar the boneless, that guy was something trust me, him being crippled didn't stop him from being Powerful. Kudos to Michael Hirst for this wonderful historical series. If you haven't watched Vikings it should be on your to watch list.

Comments

  1. To me Vikings is the best series that depicts the Vikings ways in the best possible form. It's so intriguing and intense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts