Suits(2011-2019) review


 One of the best legal series their is, this nine season series is about one of the best lawyers in New York Harvey Specter who employs a drop out with a photographic memory Mike Ross while they solve cases together they try to keep his qualifications a secret from everyone although with time some other people got to know and the firm got in trouble for it but with time it worked out ,the show has one of the best "bromance" in a TV show . One word you hear a lot apart from Bullshit in suits is the the word "owe" and how they stick by their words , when they owe each other one they find a way to deliver. This Series has a lot of interesting characters from the talented closer Harvey to the brilliant drop out Mike and then the character that carried the show Louis Litt, To the beautiful Dona, Rachel ,Katrina and all other amazing characters. My two favorite characters in this show are Louis and Mike let me tell you my reasons. 

Number 1 I like Louis a lot because as I said he carried the whole show in the sense that he made me to hate him at the beginning then made me to like him a lot later on , him being the comedy relief of the show , he was a character with so much emotional problems , trying to get recognized by his colleagues and he becoming a figure head in the firm later on he is truly a dynamic character and then Mike Ross , I like Mike well cause of his memory and then the fact that he cares a lot about the law, fighting for people who don't really have a chance in the cooperate world by him doing pro bono cases later on in the show. Before I conclude this write up as formerly said Suits is nine seasons  so if you are the type that cannot watch a long series don't bother starting it but if you don't mind watching lengthy series and infact you like them then suits is for you. Rotten Tomatoes ๐Ÿ… gave it 90% and I agree ๐Ÿ‘. 

Comments

Popular Posts