Far from home(2022-till date)


 Well, when I saw the trailer of this show I thought it was going to be dog shit😅 but I was wrong, when I watched the show I was impressed, I enjoyed the show, no mediocre acting, the only thing is that I feel like some secondary school experience that were portrayed at Wilmer can't really happen in Nigeria, for instance Atlas dyes his hair different colors which I am very sure in most secondary schools in Nigeria even prestigious and expensive schools don't accept that and also cheer leaders I don't know If any Nigerian secondary school has cheer leaders but there might be but I don't know any and also Reggie plating his hair I also don't know any Nigerian school that accepts that. But apart from this I did enjoy the show. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅didn't rate it but I will😅 I will give it 78%.

I liked all the characters except Atlas😅😅, annoying werey, Ishaya the main character was good, no surprises to Funke Akindele, RMD, Chioma Akpotha, Adesua and all other popular Nigerian actors in the show on their good performance, then I like the fact that new casts were introduced, that is a good thing that nollywood did in this show, and finally I will speak on two characters Bolanle Ninalowo who played Oga Rambo acted extremely well, I liked the way he played Rambo in such a bad ass manner and then Bucci Franklin who played Government also performed very well, the saddest character was Duncan😅 no one should ever feel unwanted like that. A great job from Netflix and Inkblot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts