The Vampire Diaries(2009-2017) review

 

Tales of love, supernaturals,  ripping of hearts and confused people like Elena Gilbert , before I go into that everyone knows Vampire diaries is sweet, the romance and vampire power tussle and so much more, through out the eight seasons of this series it won alot of hearts, one of CWs most popular shows. If you're a fan of Vampires , love, romance and betrayals and for the girls if you like fine boys😅😅 then Vampire diaries is for you. It should be on your watch list if you haven't watched it. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it 86% and I agree 👍. 

Now to the characters of course over eight seasons alot of characters would have appeared. Now the most annoying character to me was Elena Gilbert😅😅why was she so confused if you've noticed girls that fall for Vampires in tv shows sometimes don't have sense emphasis on sometimes. Elena was so annoying to me, she was too confused apart from that I had no issue with any other Character. The Salvatore Brothers Damon the bad boy and Stefan the good boy😅😅 were dope but sometimes Stefan was too good for my liking but I liked them both, the beautiful Bonnie, I liked her so much,  then Caroline another character I liked, Alaric my man 💪, and The British Enzo, Tyler Lockwood, Matt Donovan and so on, I liked them all. CW really did well of bringing a binge watching Series like Vampire Diaries for 8 years, Kudos👍 to Julie Plec for such a good show.

Comments

Popular Posts