The Originals(2013-2018) review


 This has to be one of Julie Plecs best work, what I'm I saying abeg this is her best work๐Ÿ˜…. The Originals, the spin-off of Vampire Diaries is one of the most Interesting series I've watched.  It was superb, stories of the first Vampires, this is where you see how Powerful the Mikaelson family is both physically and emotionally , how other Vampires wouldn't dear provoke an Original. This series had themes of Love,  Power, greed, wealth and so much more. You have to watch Originals the action, ripping of hearts and I don't mean this metaphorically I mean literal ripping of hearts. Originals is a binge worthy Series where your eyes will be glued to the screen, I repeat The Originals is a must watch, If you haven't watched it, you should. The only dissapointing thing about it was that it didn't win alot of awards and it should have, everyone who watched Originals can attest to the fact that it deserved awards and nominations with Joseph Morgan who played Nikklaus, his acting was top notch. Rotten Tomatoes ๐Ÿ…gave it 84% and I say Originals deserves 90%.

About the characters nothing much to say because all of them were awesome from the main character Niklaus played by Joseph Morgan and Elijah played by Daniel Gillies , I liked them both so much,  girls are still tripping for Klaus till today๐Ÿ˜…, I liked how Classy Elijah was, I remember back then in my SS3 I'll be pretending to be Elijah with my blazer on๐Ÿ˜… don't judge me, and The gorgeous Rebekah, I liked her alot, her sexy accent, I liked Kol and Freya basically the whole Mikaelson family, i liked Phoebe, Marcel,the sweet Camille they were all spectacular , the only person I didn't really like was Finn,๐Ÿ˜…we get it, you don't like your family stop disturbing us, I also liked Vincent and how can I forget Mikael the Vampire that feeds on human blood and the only Vampire that could scare Klaus ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. Kudos to Julie Plec for giving us Originals, and it had one of the saddest endings and also proved the power of the motto of their family which is "Always and Forever".

Comments

  1. I believe this is the best and like the name, most original vampire and "hybrid,," movie ever ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ... Like who can be better than Klaus and Micheal abeg, probably Damon but nobody else

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts