Insecure(2016-2021) review


 Anytime you see HBO, just know you can't be dissapointed and guess what this is a show about black excellence👌. The show was created by Isa Rea, she also played the main Character it's basically about friendships, love, alot of sex I mean a whole lot, Insecure is very very sexual, so if you don't like sex scenes omo this one is not for you at alll but if you don't mind then Insecure is a really dope show, not only is it funny it also shows the day to day lives of black, brown and mixed people in the city of Los Angeles. I really like Isa Rae she's an inspiration to the black community at large, Kudos to her for creating such a funny and nice show. And also hats off 👏for HBO they never dissapoint, they know what to give to the audience to make them happy. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it 97% and I agree 👍. 

Isa Rae was excellent she was funny, gave all her emotions to it, she was superb, Yvonne Orgi who played Molly, truth be told I didn't like her character much, she was having sex with too many people 😅😅not that I'm  judging but at a point I was like aunty calm down na😅😅, Lawrence my guy, baba for the women brooo😅, Kelli was really funny she improvised a lot which was really nice,  Tiffany and Nathan were all impressive. If you haven't watched Insecure and you don't mind alot of sex scenes as I have said before then you should watch the show, you'll enjoy it trust me 👍.

Comments

Popular Posts