How to get away with murder(2014-2020)


 When Stormzy said "Got away with murder, this that Viola Davis one", it should have already dawned to you about how popular the show was. How to get away with murder already tells the viewers what it's about from the title , this Thriller series stars the Triple crown of acting actress Viola Davis one of Hollywood's best, the show is about how a criminal defense lawyer who is also a professor and her students get entangled in murder, and how she protects her students and herself with her wits and skills as a talented lawyer. This show, just go and watch it😅, because it is just to good, it gave Viola Davis her Emmy award, the series is awesome 👌 the six seasons, from the beginning to the ending were great, I'll advice everyone to watch it and Law students should actually watch this series honestly 😅trust me you'll learn a lot from it. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it 88%, I'll give it 90%, it was just too good 👍.

Who didn't love Annalise Keating who was played by the talented Viola Davis, she made the role so awesome and made the viewers fall in love with Annalise, she made Annalise emotions come to life we all can agree she acted the role of Annalise so well,  Michaela Pratt who was played by Aja Naomi King was annoying to me at a point but she was a good law student to be honest, Connor Walsh who was played by Jack Falahee was a character I didn't really feel so much, I don't know if it's just me, Billy Brown who played Nate Lahey, I liked him a lot he was really critical in the building up of the series, Wes Gibbins who was played by Alfred Enoch was truly an important character in the show, although sometimes I felt he didn't really think things through but without him the show wouldn't have made complete sense, Matt McGorry who played Asher Millstone was the funniest character in the show and the comedy relief of the show, I liked Asher alot, although he made some stupid decisions but we can agree he eased the tension sometimes due to his unseriousness😅😅, Laurel Castillo who was played by Karla Souza was another character that I personally didn't feel so much, although she was important in the show but to me she didn't make so much impact like the others, Emphasis on much impact😅, Frank the macho man😅 who was played by Charlie Weber was actually very important in this series 😅😅for those of you that have watched it you should understand what I mean, he really helped Annalise and her students, and Bonnie who was played by Liza Weil was a character I liked so much, she also really helped Annalise and she was a really good friend to her. A good job from the creator of the show Peter Nowalk and of course A.B.C.


Comments

Popular Posts