Hanna(2019-2021) review


 This should be one of Amazon's most Interesting shows, when you want to define an adventurous series, Hanna is that kind of series, for those that haven't watched Hanna let me share a little light on what it is about. The series is about a young girl who is a skilled fighter and she is trying to discover who she is due to the fact that she was raised in a forest in Poland , the series is also coming of age, so Hanna is raised by Erik Heller who raised her in the forest because their are people who are looking for her to train her to be a super soldier in order to use her for there selfish purposes, the series is basically centered on Hanna finding her purpose and who she is with the help of Eric and some other people as the show went on. I binge watched Hanna in 2021 and it really excited me, I enjoyed it a lot because of different reasons, the fight scenes, she was traveling to different parts of Europe so I enjoyed that part too. Hanna is based on the 2011 film with the same title. As formerly said Hanna is a very adventurous series and you'll enjoy it as I did. Rotten Tomatoes ๐Ÿ… gave it 80% as for me I'll add five to that making it 85% for those who don't know maths ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….

Esmฤ— creed-miles who played the lead and titular character Hanna was just so good, she's originally British but she had to change her accent which was so good, I really liked her and I hope to see her in other projects, Joel Kinnaman who played Erik Heller was another character I liked so much, he played his role so well, he's indeed a good actor, then Mireille Enos who played Marissa Wiegler was also another dope character although she was bad at the beginning but ended up helping Hanna in various ways and all the other casts in this adventurous show were really good. Kudos to David Farr for creating this series for television I am sad it had to end in Season 3 but as the creator said Hannas story had come to an end.

Comments

Popular Posts