ÉLITE(2018-till date) review



One of the best Spanish series out there, Elite is about students of an exclusive and expensive private school and the rivalry between the rich and poor students mixed with murder. Elite Season 1 to Season 3 is the one you will enjoy the most 👌 season 4 is also nice season 5 is alright and Season 6 not so sweet like that but the ending of season 6 was to make us intrigued for season 7 so we await that. I liked the original cast so so much Samuel, Carla, Guzman, Ander, Nadia, Omar and Christian,  Polo, Cayetana and Lu. They made the show interesting, there was a change of cast in Elite starting from the Season 4. Elite all in all is a dope show but the gay sex scenes are way too much in the Season 4 to 6, and unnecessary and even the normal sex scenes are sometimes unnecessary in the show, i feel in the coming seasons the unnecessary sex scenes should be removed. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it 93% and I agree 👍. 

I liked all the characters I can't list their real names because it will be too much due to the fact that they change casts so I'll just talk about the characters since you know the names of the characters already. I liked Samuel a lot, although his emotions and feelings got the best of him sometimes but he was a character I liked, he showed how he was trying to survive in a world of the high class as an average person that he was, A lot of boys crushed on Carla one way or the other she was just so beautiful and has a very good figure, her character was also a character I liked especially when her and Samuel got close I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched Elite, and Guzman you might not like him at first but later on you will, Ander was a character that was cool, Nadia the good girl gone bad😅, if you know what I mean 😏, Omar, baba too dey cry abeg 😅 and he is too confused although he has a good soul but he was just to confused, Marina, I just liked her a lot, Polo was just annoying 😅 Cayetana the boss of fake life, I ended up liking her and then Christian who didn't like Christian 😅, Lu was a bitch at first but later became a lovely character,  Rebecca was a character I liked so much her vibe was just dope and finally Valerio, this guy didn't like stress at all just to ball and flex 😅😅and then the other set of casts Patrick is one the dumbest characters in Elite😅 the way he's so vulnerable like hold yourself bro, Ari is the most annoying character in Elite to me, she is toxic, confused and lacks control,  I like Mencia she is chill, Isadora is okay although a spoilt brat😅 at first but later on she knew the value of friendship , Iván is an okay character but he too has his problems 😅 at first I thought he was even confused about his sexuality and he doesn't know when to make up his mind, Phillipe was a mid character, Sara that one is just a confused human being, the mumu girl doesn't know when to leave a toxic person, I like Didac he is chill and finally Benjamin the villainous principal, he is a character needed in the show. A great series from Netflix and the creators of this show Carlos Montero and Darìo Madrona and we expect a dope Season 7.

Comments

Popular Posts