Vikings:Valhalla(2022-till date) review

 



A sequel to Vikings, there is no surprise to this series being interesting,  you will enjoy it very much, I did, but as I said in Vikings review if you aren't a fan of violence or slicing of flesh or seeing bloody scenes then this series isn't for you but if you don't mind that then go ahead. Note, it's not a must that you watch Vikings before watching this, personally I'll advise you to but it's not a must since the stories don't intertwine so much . Rotten Tomatoes ๐Ÿ…gave it a 90% I agree ๐Ÿ‘it deserves it, the fight scenes are dope ๐Ÿ‘Œ,  the series is a must watch.

About the Characters all of them were nice I had no issues with any of the characters, I like Leif Erikson and Harald Sigurdsson alot. I also like Jarl Estrid Haakon and Freydis also they both symbolized power. As we await the Season 2 hopefully next year we hope Michael Hirst dishes us something nice.

Comments

Popular Posts