Riverdale (2017) review

 

Riverdale,  Riverdale,  Riverdale, this series omo they fell off literally, from season 1 to 3 was nice people were enjoying it, the story line was sweet but from season 4 down to the present omo if you ever wanted to know what horse shit looks like yes that is Riverdale season 4, 5and 6 and I'm very sure the final season will be bad they just have fans because of the fine cast. They should end it sha because I don't understand what Aliens are doing in the series, it has overstayed its welcome. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it 81% to me I think that should not be the rating anymore it should be like 60% now. I'm sha waiting for the final season I hope it's not bad as I expect.

The main actors K.J Apa, fine boy Cole Sprouse and the two beautiful girls Lily and Camilla well they played there characters well, it's not there fault the series became bad.

Comments

  1. Bro I didn't really enjoy season 3 even, it was already getting really annoying, but I didn't feel Free Andrews death though, the fact that he died in real life mad it even worse

    ReplyDelete
  2. But please who else finds Archie to be a big ashewo😅. Like seriously I think he should have died since season 2 all because of his love for women

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts