Outer Banks(2020-till date) review


 Netflixs Outer Banks, To be honest before watching this series I thought I wouldn't enjoy it, even when I started, I thought it was crap but halfway into Season one I started to enjoy it very much. I like the story line a whole lot, it's dope, the whole treasure hunting and all, if you love adventures,  teen romance then Outer Banks is definitely a series for you. Rotten Tomatoes 🍅gave it 78% and I think it should be an 80%. I personally really enjoyed the adventures.

I like John B and Sarah their shipping was nice, I also like Pope, Kiara and JJ basically the Pogues😅😅. Now the Kooks I hate Rafe and his stupid and troublesome Dad Ward there were times you'll feel like slapping them through the screen😅. As we await the Season 3 most likely in 2023 we await a dope Season from Netflix.

Comments

Popular Posts