Teen Wolf(2011-2017) review

 

One of the most Interesting series I've watched,  it had alot of supernatural characters not just werewolves , it had hellhounds, the Demon wolf deucalion, the beast of gevaudan,  Lydia the Banshee her scream fit make your ear tearπŸ˜…πŸ˜…, Wendigos, Kitsune, Chimeras, Skinwalkers, wereJaguars , dread doctors and alot more. Teen Wolf is interesting,  each episode is just so interesting and fun to watch. The only issue I had was that Scott was the true Alpha but they were always beating the guyπŸ˜…πŸ˜….  Rotten Tomatoes πŸ… gave it 81% but I'll say Teen Wolf deserved 90% it was just so interesting. If you want to understand what I mean go and watch it if you haven't but if you have I'm sure you agree with me.

 Tyler Posey as Scott acted well, Dylan O'brien was spectacular as Stiles Stilinski, Derek, Alison, Liam,Malia and Parish were all awesome πŸ‘Œ.  Alot of people loved and missed Teen Wolf when it ended that they had to give us a movie which will be coming out in 2023. I'm sure every Teen Wolf fan is as excited as I am about the movie. Kudos to MTV for giving us an exciting Series like Teen Wolf.

Comments

  1. Now this is as well the greatest Warewolf movie.. No offense to dem Twilight lovers...
    Now my only concern is the movie that's coming soon, it's going to be a disaster, cause how the fuck does Alison come back to life, and how can there be teen wolf without styles please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts