Power Book II:Ghost (2020-till date)




Starz knows their stuff honestly. It is no surprise how dope and interesting the power Universe is at this point, this series is the spin-off of power and its mainly about Ghost's son Tariq becoming a college drug kin-pin, I really enjoyed this series, it's a series to just Bing watch honestly however I was dissapointed at the ratings rotten tomatoes🍅 gave, it was given a 68% to me that doesn't make sense it deserves a 92% it was so so interesting, For those of you that have not watched it, you should, it's really dope take it from me.
The actors and actresses as usual for Starz did well I liked Tariq alot here and I'm sure many people did also and Mary J Blige who played the scary and tough Monet I liked her too and Method man who played Davis McClean was a really good Actor. As we await the third season I hope it even gets better. 

The Season 3 of power book two came out this year and I can say that Starz is really trying and doing well in the Power Universe, the Season 3 in order not to spoil it for those who have not watched it yet, it is thrilling and exciting and of course has different themes of Love, murder and betrayals, The characters continue to be so good, the only character I really don't like is Cane that's because he likes doing unnecessary tough guy all the time and then the Tejeda siblings apart from cane which I've mentioned Dru behaves emotionally immature at times and Diana is taken for granted and looked down on a lot of times especially by her mother Monet and then the most annoying character in the show is definable Saxe , he is so annoying but I mean apart from that book 3 is exciting and you should watch it if you haven't and watch out for new villains like Noma 😅 that woman is deadly.

Comments

Popular Posts