Legacies (2018-2022) review


 So this series , this series can be compared to the shit in a soakaway pitπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… just kidding,  but let's be honest CW didn't try with this series it's one of the series that I am so happy it ended , it's good they canceled it, because the whole concept of Hope becoming a tribid is one kind to me , and I'm pretty sure why most people hated it , is because of how great it's predecessors were and how it wasn't able to leave up to them. Rotten Tomatoes πŸ…gave it 77% but I think it should be like 55%. By the way the whole malivore story became very stupid.

The Characters were okay,  I just feel Landon dey behave like mumu, MJ that one go dey do fresh fresh, The twins well I don't have issues with them,Alaric dope as always, Kaleb just dey mid be vexing like werey and then Cleo makes yoruba sound funnyπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Comments

  1. Started this series but I honestly couldn't keep up because it was so not enticing. Glad it has been canceled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God I wasn't the only one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    2. They lost me at the middle of season 2 πŸ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts